Enjoy the summer months with friends, family and good food. This Kettle BBQ from Dancook is ideal for exactly that.
This Dancook kettle-Barbecue is best characterized by its simple design and its many unique details. The materials used are stainless steel and aluminium, making it strong and sturdy.
Use the stylish handle to lift and close the lid and adjust the 3 air vents with the turn of a finger to control the temperature inside the kettle and to attain that authentic, Barbecue taste.
The patented liner in Dancook´s kettle-Barbecue collect grease and ashes - and because the combustion air is pre-heated, the cooking effect is increased by 50%, resulting in reduced use of briquettes and easier cleaning.
This grill also comes with two large wheels, so at the beginning and end of your cook-outs, you can easily transport your grill to and from its station.
Features and Benefits
- Large cooking area – Primary cooking grid: 46cm diameter
- Made with stainless steel and aluminium – Strong, durable and sturdy.
- Extra-thick 6mm chrome plated grid – Durable and ideal for holding larger, heavy cuts of meat and poultry.
- 3 air vents – Control the temperature with the turn of a finger.
- Patented liner – Reduces the use of coal and makes cleaning easier.
- 2 large wheels – Easily transport your grill to and from its station.
- Dimensions: H 93 x W 59 x D 60cm
- Self-assembly required
- Weight: 10.8kg
- 2-year guarantee (15 years on stainless steel parts)
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.