Dancook Kettle BBQ 1600
Enjoy the summer months with friends, family and good food. This Kettle BBQ from Dancook is ideal for exactly that.
This Dancook kettle-Barbecue is best characterized by its simple design and its many unique details. The materials used are stainless steel and aluminium, making it strong and sturdy.
Use the stylish handle to lift and close the lid and adjust the three air vents with the turn of a finger to control the temperature inside the kettle and to attain that authentic, Barbecue taste.
The patented liner in Dancook´s kettle-Barbecue collect grease and ashes - and because the combustion air is pre-heated, the cooking effect is increased by 50%, resulting in reduced use of briquettes and easier cleaning.
This grill also comes with two large wheels, so at the beginning and end of your cook-outs, you can easily transport your grill to and from its station.
Features and Benefits
- Large cooking area – Primary cooking grid: 40cm diameter
- Made with stainless steel and aluminium – Strong, durable and sturdy.
- Extra-thick 6mm chrome plated grid – Durable and ideal for holding larger, heavy cuts of meat and poultry.
- 3 air vents – Control the temperature with the turn of a finger.
- Patented liner – Reduces the use of coal and makes cleaning easier.
- 2 large wheels – Easily transport your grill to and from its station.
- Dimensions: H 89 x W 57 x D 60cm
- Self-assembly required
- Weight: 8.6kg
- 2-year guarantee (15 years on stainless steel parts)