Darlac are a well-established UK brand who specialise in garden tools. These compact garden snips from them are a strong and sturdy tool, the perfect addition to any garden tool collection.
These long, narrow, Japanese SK5 high carbon steel blades are rust resistant and durable. Suitable for fine and delicate pruning or floral art, these are a great pair of snips for use in and around your garden. Great for working with Bonsai, Sweet Peas and Fuchsias.
They feature contoured handles which have a comfortable non-slip grip and are ideal for the smaller hand. A simple but effective safety catch can be operated single handedly and means you can safely store them along with the rest of your tools.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight but strong – Made from a strong but lightweight aluminium body and carbon steel blades, these snips are durable and strong enough for the job while being lightweight and easy to use.
- Japanese steel blade – Sharp, strong and durable, these blades are perfect for the job.
- Safety catch – The blades can easily be kept out of harm’s way with the simple safety catch.
- SK5 high carbon tool steel blades
- Strong lightweight construction
- Simple and effective safety catch
- Narrow blades for precise cutting
- Soft non slip grip
- SK5 high carbon tool steel blade
- Dimensions: H 20 x W 5 x D 2cm
- Weight: 145g
- Lifetime guarantee