It’s important to have high quality and reliable tools while you work in the garden, this Expert Bypass Pruner from Darlac is perfect for exactly that.
This pruner is a top of the range ergonomically designed pruner of exceptional quality. It features a large cut capacity while retaining slim profile handles, giving users with smaller hands a comfortable experience.
The strong drop forged design gives these pruners robustness and durability which is essential for extensive outdoor use. An extra deep sap groove for ease of cleaning and SK5 carbon steel blades give a razor sharp edge. The incorporated wire cutting notch and shock absorbing buffers add even more to this high-quality tool.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable – The slim profile anodised handles give even smaller handed people a comfortable experience. Shock absorbers reduce the cutting impact to further increase user comfort.
- Strong and sharp – An SK5 high carbon steel blade gives this pruner a sharp and long-lasting cut for use all over the garden.
- Easy to keep clean – An extra deep sap groove prevents sticking as it channels sap away from the mechanisms.
- Two position opening
- PTFE handle
- SK5 carbon steel blade
- Extra deep sap groove
- Dimensions: H 3 x W 7 x L 22cm
- Lifetime manufacturer guarantee