Defunc True Go Slim Wireless Earbuds - Black
- Reviews (1)
The Defunc TRUE GO SLIM, the little brother of Defunc TRUE GO, provides a seamless sound and communication experience in a small size. The earbuds feature our world-unique, self-developed, consumer insight-based MultiTip™ design, to ensure long-lasting comfort. Sport wings included!
Features and Benefits
- True Wireless Sound & Bluetooth 5.0 – The most advanced Bluetooth sound quality A2DP AVRCP HFP SBC total wireless stereo sound for fast and audible transfer without lag, stutter, or tangling.
- Instant 1-Step Pairing – Place the earbuds in your ears and select them from your mobile phone Bluetooth settings in 1 tap both earbuds are paired.
- Secure Fit & Loud Powerful Sound – 105dB maximum sound output with a secure silicone fit with big base performance and great low range. Huge improvements over average models.
- IPX4 Waterproof earbuds – Perfect for exercise, running, cycling, gym and outdoor sports. Splashproof design. Do not submerge in water.
- Charge On The Go Anywhere – Defunc TRUE GO slim wireless charging case provides 22 hours of play-time and each earbud provides 4h of playtime or 4h of call time on a single charge.
- 22 h playtime with charging case
- 4 h active playtime
- Volume control
- Touch control
- Superb secure fit
- Powerful sound
- Long-lasting comfort
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wireless range: 10 m
- IPX4 water and sweat proof
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.