Keep your appliances pristine clean and working at their best with this HG Descaler.
The powerful, fast-acting formula is ideal for tackling tough limescale on kettles, coffee machines and dishwashers.
Scale and limescale deposits in coffee machines and other hot-water equipment mean the heater elements use more energy, which makes them less efficient and the elements wear out earlier.
This means you should regularly use a descaler for your equipment and the further reason is that limescale does not improve the flavour of your coffee machine.
- Volume: 500ml
How To Use
- Dilute 50ml of HG quick descaler with half a litre of water and pour it carefully into the reservoir of the coffee-maker
- Use the machine the way you would when you make coffee
- Pour the descaler solution down the drain. If the machine does not percolate properly, repeat the treatment with a new mixture of coffee machine descaler
- Finally, clean the machine three times with clean water to ensure no limescale or unwanted tastes remain
- Use as kettle descaler:
- Dilute 50ml of HG quick descaler with half a litre of water and pour it carefully into the electric kettle
- Do not switch the kettle on, but leave the liquid to work cold for approximately 40 minutes
- Pour the solution down the drain. If the scale has not disappeared completely, repeat the treatment with the kettle descaler
- Finally, rinse the kettle thoroughly after the treatment
- Use as washing machine descaler:
- Add HG quick descaler to the detergent tray. Use 100ml in soft-water areas and 200ml in areas with hard water
- Run the shortest programme with a temperature of 60ºC
- Switch the machine off halfway through the programme and wait 20 minutes to make sure the washing machine descaler works properly
- After 20 minutes leave the machine to finish the programme