Diamond Coil Spring Mattress
The Diamond mattress is 17.5cm deep and features a 13.5g traditional bonnell spring system, designed to distribute weight evenly, providing excellent posture support with a medium to firm comfort. The spring system is built to avoid roll off, providing a 100% sleeping area with edge to edge support. The strong steel rod edge support provides this mattress with resilience.
The Diamond is a turn and rotate mattress, finished in a soft damask fabric and filled with layers of soft and naturally hypoallergenic polyester and satin pads for extra comfort. A soft micro-quilted top and vertical border complete this mattress.
Features and Benefits
- 13.5 Gauge Spring System– This mattress offers fantastic support for an excellent value price with a 13.5 traditional bonnell spring system.
- Turnable– This mattress can be turned and rotated for a longer life and to preserve freshness and comfort.
- High Quality– This mattress is filled with layers of soft and naturally hypoallergenic polyester and satin pads, finished with a soft micro-quilted fabric for a comfortable finish.
- Colour: White
- Material: Polyester and satin pad filling
- Pocket sprung
- 13.5 gauge traditional bonnell spring system
- Medium-firm comfort
- Micro quilted and damask finish
- Turnable mattress
- Vertical border design
- Tested to BS7177 / Made in the UK
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- Single H17.5 x W90 x D190
- Small Double H17.5 x W120 x D190
- Double H17.5 x W135 x D190
- King H17.5 x W150 x D200
- Super King H17.5 x W180 x D200
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.