Didofy Cosmos Bloom Pushchair - Midnight Black
The Cosmos Bloom is the big sister to the Cosmos, and the latest flexible travel system addition to the didofy family. The Cosmos Bloom comes with all the benefits of the Cosmos, but with more premium features, fabrics, finishes and styling. It is a one-handed Gravity Fold pushchair, which can be purchased as individual items or a 9-piece travel system. Using didofys GravityFold technology, this intelligent pushchair has been designed to make life as easy as possible for new parents, grandparents and carers. The intuitive one-handed, one-piece fold and upright standing storage system enables parents to focus on their baby rather than wrestling with their stroller.
- It combines unique features, attention to detail and premium styling in one beautiful looking pushchair. Every feature has been carefully planned to offer everything a parent needs from birth to 22kg, without the hassle
- This eye-catching and easy to manoeuvre pushchair is at home on country roads and city pavements, and with the perfect marriage of clever engineering and sleek styling, the Cosmos Bloom travel system has kerb appeal and provides a smooth comfortable ride for baby
- The Cosmos Bloom comes with a choice of frame, puncture-free wheels, an ultra-comfortable carry cot which can be used for overnight sleeping, a two-way facing seat, rain cover, premium footmuff, changing bag and changing mat pouch
- Dimensions: H:88.0 x W:35.0 x D:57.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:2 years
- Model Number: DWG2001030301
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.