A premium pushchair that folds with one-hand at an affordable price tag in Green. Using the latest folding technology, this intelligent stroller has been designed to make life as easy as possible for new parents, grandparents and carers. The intuitive one-handed, one-piece fold and upright standing storage system enables parents to focus on their baby rather than wrestling with their pushchair. It is so simple to fold it can be done whilst holding and cuddling baby. It offers everything a parent needs from birth to 22kg, without the hassle.
- With all-terrain, puncture proof wheels, the Cosmos is at home on country roads and city pavements. The lightweight, streamlined and compact design results in an easy to manoeuvre pushchair, ready to be whisked through tight spaces, take on bumpy streets or glide along country paths
- The lie-flat seat can be used from birth to 22kg (about 5 years old). The seat can easily be switched between parent facing and world facing whilst still being quickly folded in one single piece. Compatible with the Cosmos from birth carrycot, the Cosmos Group 0+ car seat and isofix base
- Dimensions: H:88.0 x W:35.0 x D:57.0 cm
- Colour: Green
- Guarantee:2 years
- Model Number: 100003
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.