Kids can take Frozen adventures on the go with the Fold and Go Arendelle Castle portable playset! Inspired by Disney's Frozen 2, this castle set has 2 floors of fun that fold up so your kid can act out scenes from Arendelle almost everywhere they go. There are fun accessories included to decorate the rooms, including 2 chairs, 2 cups, a bread accessory, and a water jar. When it's time to head to a friend's house, flip up the attached bed, vanity, and table, store the accessories inside, latch the lock on the front of the castle, and flip up the handle to carry it away.
This majestic fold-and-go playset makes a great a Christmas gift or birthday present for kids ages 3 and up who love to imagine exploring the magical world of Frozen!
Look out for other Frozen toys, including Elsa and Anna dolls, to fill the castle with sisterly love. Sold separately. Subject to availability.
- Portable playset with foldability, accessory storage and carrying handle
- Castle Room Accessories: This set comes with 6 accessories including 2 chairs, 2 cups, a bread accessory, and a water jar
- 2-Floor Fold And Go Arendelle Castle Playset: Imagine playing out stories from the Disney Frozen series with this 2-floor castle playset inspired by scenes in Disney's Frozen 2
- On-The-Go Adventures: The castle playset can store accessories and fold into a portable size to bring Arendelle adventures almost anywhere your kid goes
- Arendell Castle Size: 78 x 76 cm
- Dolls pictured sold separately
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
- Age: 3+
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Box Dimensions: D 11.40 x W 48.30 x H 28.10 cm
- Colour: Multi
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.