Take your outdoor entertainment to the next level with The Dominican Barbecue, a five burner BBQ for everything you need to cooks for friends and family on a warm summer's evening.
Constructed from durable stainless steel and a powder coated exterior this BBQ is a great additon to any outdoor space and will give you years of outdoor use.
It has a total of six burners including five main burners and one side burner as well as a porcelain coated steel grill and warming rack. It also benefits from a double skinned stainless steel roasting hood with a temperature gauge for perfect cooking results every time. The Dominican also has a stainless steel front fascia with a powder coated steel side shelf, side burner housing and front panel, complete with integral condiment shelf.
The ignition is integrated within the control knob and two of the legs have wheels for combined mobility and stability. Finally, the trolley handle also comes with utensil hooks to keep your cooking essentails close to hand.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy and robust – Built from stainless steel with a powder coated exterior this BBQ is constructed with longevity in mind. Couple this with a showerproof cover for an even longer life.
- Designed for good cooking results – The porcelain coated grill, warming rack and side burners all combine to give you a BBQ which will accomodate all types of outdoor cooking
- Easy to move – With wheels on two of the legs, this BBQ can easily be moved in an out of storage, prolonging it's life and not taking up valuable garden space when it's not in use.
- Stainless steel
- Black powder coated sections
- 5 main burners
- 1 side burner
- Porcelain coated steel grill
- Integrated condiment shelf
- Hose and regulator included
- Utensil hooks on handle
- Self-assembly required
- Max thermal output: 19.6kw
- Weight: 48kg
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Assembled: H 125 x W 156 x D 60cm
- Main cooking area: W 76 x D 43cm
- Side burner: W 26 x D 29cm
- Warming rack: W 73 x D 15cm
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.