The Ameriwood Home Candon Desk is the perfect size for any home office, dorm room or bedroom with its small footprint but extensive amount of storage space. The Candon is sized at 30.1"h x 45"w x 19.5"d making it easy to fit in almost any space.
Keep everything you need right by your side while you work in your home office, dorm room or bedroom on the Ameriwood Home Candon Desk.
This Desk is equipped with plenty of writing space, 1 letter file drawer and 2 open shelves for all your supplies and paperwork. The large bottom drawer can be used as a file drawer, accommodating letter-sized file folders and documents.
Beautiful textured distressed medium brown finish with black legs and handle pair perfectly together for a mix of contemporary and traditional styles that separates this desk from others and will look stunning in your home.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – Beautiful craftsmanship of the square metal legs, the textured distressed brown finish accented by the black metal legs and small handle, gives this desk a sophisticated look.
- Two open side shelves – Perfect for books, boxes, small files and gives you easy access to all of your home office equipment.
- Compact design – Ideal for dorm rooms or smaller apartments where floor space is limited.
- 1 x letter file drawer
- 2 x open shelves
- Self-assembly required
- Materials: laminated particleboard, MDF, powder-coated square metal tubes
- Dimensions: D 49.5 x W 114.3 x H 77 cm
- Colour: Brown
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.