Dorel Vaughn Bookcase - Walnut
The Ameriwood Home Vaughn Bookcase offers you storage with style. The 4 short, angled legs and louvred bottom cabinet doors give this Bookcase the characteristics of a mid-century modern piece and the warm brown walnut woodgrain finish brings in a bit of rustic charm.
The Ameriwood Home Vaughn Bookcase offers both open and closed storage for your personal items or home office supplies.
The laminated particleboard, MDF and solid wood look great in the brown walnut finish. Louvred doors and angled feel create a nod to mid-century design
Showcasing your items is easy in the 8 open shelves. Four of the shelves are adjustable to work with taller items like vases or large books. The louvred cabinet doors open up to one shelf for items like computer paper, smaller printers, or binders.
Features and Benefits
- Concealed storage – Louvred doors reveal a space for you to add items you might not want to keep out in the open while entertaining guests.
- Ample showcasing space – Eight open shelves that are perfect for your ornaments, mementoes and picture frames.
- Sturdy – Constructed of durable laminated particleboard, MDF, solid and wood veneer for a reliable stocky piece of furniture.
- 4 standard fixed shelves
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Louvred doors
- Angled legs
- Self-assembly required
- Materials: solid wood base, wood veneer louvres, laminated particleboard and MDF
- Dimensions: D 30.1 x W 91.5 x H 181cm
- Colour: Walnut
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.