Dormeo EverComfy Aloe Vera 13.5 Tog White Duvet - Single
This Aloe Vera enriched duvet is naturally hypoallergenic, making it ideal for allergy sufferers, children, and for anyone with an aversion to feather or feather and down duvets.
This puffy, winter weight duvet is both lightweight and resilient, making it easy to store during the summer months when space is at a premium. The rows of stitch-work hold the filling in evenly spaced zones, allowing an even spread throughout the duvet.
Enriched with Aloe Vera extract, a substance renowned for its natural ability to boost the body's defence systems, this duvet creates a calm and soothing sleep environment.
This substantial 13.5 tog rating duvet is ideal for winter conditions or colder houses, keeping you cosy and comfortable through the colder nights.
Features and Benefits
- 13.5 Tog rating– A warm and cozy duvet choice. Ideal for the milder nights during the autumn and winter months or if you prefer a warmer duvet all year round.
- Aloe Vera enriched – Renowned for its natural healing, health, beauty and rejuvenating properties, soothing aloe vera is infused into the fabric of the soft cover.
- Microfibre fabric – This durable and anti-allergenic duvet offers the ultimate protection from moisture, dust-mites, and allergies.
- Machine Washable– This cosy duvet is completely machine washable at 40 degrees for added convenience and stays supremely soft wash after wash.
- Colour: White
- Guarantee: 14 days
- 13.5 TOG rating
- Enriched with Aloe Vera extract
- Microfibre fabric
- Machine washable
- Single size dimensions: H200 x W140x D5cm
- Double size dimensions: H200 x W200 x D5cm
- King size dimensions: H220 x W225 x D5cm
- Super King size dimensions: H220 x W260 x D5cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.