Dormeo EverComfy Pillow Pair - White
More is better, so double is always best! These two identical pillows make up this perfect pair of Dormeo Evercomfy Anti-Allergenic pillows. They are not only super comfy and supportive, but a special treatment also protects against dust mites and allergens to keep your sleeping environment healthy, fresh and clean. Ideal for allergy sufferers.
This pair of pillows combines the hypoallergenic and breathable benefits of hollowfibre filling with a durable and soft microfibre cover. An anti-allergy treatment protects further against allergens, prevents the growth of dust mites, and keeps your pillow bacterial fungal free, making it ideal for allergy sufferers, children, and for anyone with an aversion to feather or feather & down duvets.
With a removable washable cover, theses pillows are suitable for all sleeping position, as they offer a good level of support and comfort for side, back and front sleepers
Features and Benefits
- Anti-allergenic – It protects against dust mites and bacteria to keep your bed fresh and clean, creating a healthy sleep environment.
- Hollowfibre filling – Light and airy, the 'hollow' space between the synthetic fibres ensures breathability making this a cooler choice of filling.
- Machine washable cover – Enjoy a freshly made bed feel night after night. These pillows will keep their shape to ensure a comfortable sleep.
- Suitable for all sleeping positions – These pillows are a good choice for those who change sleeping positions, as they offer a good level of support and comfort for side, back and front sleepers.
- Pair of pillows
- Colour: White
- Guarantee: 14 days
- Dimensions: H50 x W70 x D14cm
- Machine Washable cover at 40 degrees
- Anti-allergenic pillows
- Hollowfibre filling
- Suitable for all sleeping positions
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.