Dormeo Octasense White Mattress - Super King
Experience legendary cooling comfort and a cradling memory foam sensation with customized 3 body zone support on our revolutionary Dormeo® Octasense mattress featuring unique patented Octaspring® tube technology.
Open structure Octaspring tubes are built into the mattress to provide 5x better ventilation, while different firmness tubes are placed across 3 zones, offering more support for your hips and thighs and softer for your head and shoulders, keeping your spine in complete alignment.
The layer of the high quality Dormeo® Memory Foam is sewn directly into the cover, giving you the most comfortable night’s sleep imaginable. It diminishes tossing and turning, increases blood circulation and aids muscle regeneration whilst you sleep.
The Octaspring® tube system is encased in our uniquely breathable Ecocell® foam which is designed to be permanently elastic with a 3-dimensional cellular structure, providing efficient air circulation and working together with the Octaspring® technology to offer you a sleep surface that’s noticeable cooler.
This mattress is vacuum-packed for greater hygiene, but also for a more eco-responsible way of delivery. It doesn’t need to be flipped, it only requires rotation as per instructions.
Features and Benefits
- Supportive memory foam layer – Visco-elastic pressure relieving material that moulds to your unique body shape for blissful comfort. It remembers its shape, returning to its original form night after night.
- Breathable Ecocell foam – Unique, next generation foam designed to be permanently elastic with a 3-dimensional cellular structure, providing efficient air circulation and support where you need it.
- Octaspring® tube technology – The open structure Octaspring® tubes built into the mattress provides five times better ventilation, while different firmness tubes placed across 3 zones offer the right support for your body.
- 3 Body zones– This Dormeo mattress has 3 zones of different strength and density. The Octasprings mattress offers specific support to your head, shoulders, torso, and legs.
- No transfer of movement – This memory foam mattress greatly reduces motion transfer, so you won’t feel the other person in bed getting up or moving around.
- Colour: White
- Guarantee: 14days
- 3 Body zones
- Supportive memory foam layer
- Breathable Ecocell foam
- Octaspring® tube technology
- No transfer of movement
- No flip, just rotate design
- Delivered rolled and vacuum packed
- Single size dimensions: H190 x W90 x D18cm
- Double size dimensions: H190 x W135 x D18cm
- King size dimensions: H200 x W150 x D18cm
- Super King size dimensions: H200 x W180 x D18cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.