Dormeo Octaspring Mistral White Mattress - Double
The Octaspring Mistral is made from two layers of the unique Octaspring foam springs and has a medium firm feel. Sink into a layer of breathable Octaspring memory foam, topped with a deep layer luxurious memory foam ensuring you enjoy deep muscle relaxation and truly rejuvenating sleep.
All this rests on a layer of medium firm Octaspring springs arranged in 5 zones for cushioning support that evenly distributes your body weight and ensures perfect spine alignment. Octaspring is a truly ground-breaking sleep technology. These patented memory foam springs make the mattress 8 times more breathable than traditional memory foam. The breathable memory foam springs of different firmness are arranged in to zones to provide unmatched levels of support, flexibility, and comfort across your entire body for healthy, restful sleep.
This incredible 'memory foam spring' technology cannot be found in any other mattress! Traditional memory foam mattresses cradle the body for great support however they are also known to be hot and humid. Without adequate ventilation, the sleep surface gets hot, causing you to perspire and your sleep to be disturbed. The unique Octaspring ventilation system provides a constant airflow.
With a removable and washable Superstretch™ fabric cover, that can stretch up to 50% more than traditional fabric for a softer sensation, this Dormeo mattress doesn’t need to be flipped, it only requires rotation as per instructions.
Features and Benefits
- Supportive memory foam layer – Visco-elastic pressure relieving material that moulds to your unique body shape for blissful comfort. It remembers its shape, returning to its original form night after night.
- Breathable Ecocell foam – This mattress has a unique, next generation foam designed to be permanently elastic with a 3-dimensional cellular structure, providing efficient air circulation and support where you need it.
- No transfer of movement – This memory foam mattress greatly reduces motion transfer, so you won’t feel the other person in bed getting up or moving around.
- Breathable Octaspring® technology – This innovative memory foam springs mattress is proven to be eight times more breathable than traditional memory foam, providing you with extra comfort and support.
- Ecofresh treatment – The environmentally friendly Ecofresh protection is made from natural probiotic ingredients that protect your mattress from allergens, dust mites and bacteria naturally.
- Colour: White
- Guarantee: 14days
- Supportive memory foam layer
- Breathable Ecocell foam
- Breathable Octaspring® technology
- Ecofresh treatment
- Two layers of Octaspring
- No flip, just rotate design
- Single size dimensions: H190 x W90 x D22cm
- Double size dimensions: H190 x W135 x D22cm
- King size dimensions: H200 x W150 x D22cm
- Super King size dimensions: H200 x W180 x D22cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.