Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover with Cleaning Brush
- Reviews (8)
You’ll get your carpets spick and span in no time at all with this Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover with Cleaning Brush.
It has an oxi powered formula which will really get to work making your carpets and soft furnishings look almost new again!
Use this with the included brush head attachment to get rid of those tough stains and odours from your upholstery and carpets.
This is ideal for pet owners as it will neutralise pet odours for your as well as removing stains!
Use this carpet stain remover in your home and your car as it’s versatile and will even remove those dried-in stains too.
It’s an easy to use stain remover that you can just squeeze to moisten the brush and place this against the soiled area, letting the foam do the work.
If you have guests staying over and need to get rid of a stain quickly, then this carpet stain remover will do the hard work for you!
Features and Benefits
- Odour eliminating – This versatile stain remover will even remove those pet odours from your home, being powerful in many ways!
- Versatile – Use this remover on your carpets, soft furnishings, upholstery and more in your car and at home.
- Easy to apply – With an oxi powered formula and brush attachment to use, this really will get to the right places to remove those tough stains for you.
- Dimensions: H27 X W11.5 X D5.3cm
How To Use
- First time use: Twist off applicator and pierce seal. Replace applicator securely
- Remove loose dirt and blot spill on the stained area
- Then shake bottle before use and squeeze gently to moisten the applicator brush
- Apply by holding the bottle so the applicator is flat against the soiled area – do not soak, let the foam do the work
- Leave for 3 minutes and then with a damp white cloth, gently remove all residues of the stain and the solution
- Heavy soiling may need a second application
- Rinse applicator after every use
- Always test for compatibility prior to use by applying a small amount of the product to an inconspicuous area of the carpet/upholstery and then leave for 30 minutes
- Remove all residues of the product using a moist white cloth and allow the test area to dry completely
- If the test area remains unchanged proceed with stain removal
- Always follow care label instructions for carpet and upholstery
- Do not over saturate stained area as this could lead to fibre damage
- Do not use on leather, suede, silk, velvet or any fabric which can be damaged by water alone
- Certain stains can cause permanent discolouration which cannot be treated
- Less than 5 % Anionic Surfactants, Non-ionic Surfactants, Oxygen-based Bleaching Agents. Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfumes