Keep on top of your garden maintenance with ease, thanks to the Draper 230V 135 bar Pressure Washer. Ideal for powering through built up dirt on your patio and vehicle, this handy helper will ensure you get the job done in no time.
Boasting a 230V 1600W motor, and a maximum pressure of 135 bar, this Draper pressure washer will provide exceptional cleaning results in minimal time. It also includes a detergent nozzle, fixed brush head, and turbo nozzle to make your outdoor cleaning session easier than ever before. Furthermore, the total stop device is designed to save water, and prolong the life of the motor and pump.
Convenience is guaranteed, as a useful carry handle and large wheels have been incorporated into the structure, making this washer easy to manoeuvre around your space. The substantial 5m hose length and 5m cable length will also ensure you can reach all areas without feeling restricted.
Features and Benefits
- High Power – Boasting a 1600W motor and a 135 bar maximum pressure, this pressure washer provides plenty of power to get the job done.
- Versatile Cleaning – This Draper pressure washer includes a fixed brush and turbo nozzle to assist in cleaning a variety of surfaces.
- User Friendly – Thanks to the convenient carry handle, large wheels, and 5m hose length, outdoor pressure washing has never been easier.
- Draper 230V 135 bar Pressure Washer with Accessories
- Wattage: 1600
- Working Pressure (+/- 10%): 1305psi (90bar)
- Max Pressure (+/- 10%): 1958psi (135bar)
- Working Flow (+/- 10%): 5.5l/min
- Max Flow (+/- 10%): 7.1l/min
- Hose Length: 5m
- Cable Length: 5m
- Weight: 8kg
- Dimensions: H 33 x W 28.5 x D 38cm
- Colour: Blue/Black
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- 1 x 1600W Pressure Washer
- 1 x Detergent Bottle
- 1 x Fixed Brush
- 1 x Turbo Nozzle
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.