Draper 400mm Petrol Chainsaw with Oregon Chain & Bar (37cc)
The Draper 500mm Petrol Chainsaw has power provided by a smooth 37cc 2 stroke engine with an 11,000 rpm capacity.
The 2 stroke engine provides powerful performance and is designed for general lopping, limbing and felling of trees and branches.
The Oregon Chain & Bar benefit from auto chain lubrication. For comfort & safety, the unit incorporates an anti-vibration handle.
Easily cleaned air filter ensures smooth running with an easy recoil starter also fitted.
For basic maintenance, a service tool kit is included and a 2 stroke mixing bottle is supplied.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – Switch between delicate pruning, waste management and cutting firewood easily for all kinds of garden jobs.
- Lightweight – Weighing in at just 6 kg this machine is easily manoeuvrable and compact for ease of use.
- Comfortable – The Ergonomic design with top and rear handle give you a comfortable working machine, ideal for frequent use or those longer garden jobs.
- 2 stroke petrol engine
- Walbro carburettor
- Manual choke
- Safety throttle lever
- Rapid reaction chain brake
- Priming bulb
- Anti-vibration handle
- Oregon® chain and bar
- Automatic adjustable chain lubrication
- Engine capacity: 37.2cc - 2 stroke
- Engine output: 1300W (1.73HP)
- Bar length: 400mm
- Max engine speed: 11000r/min
- Chain pitch: 9.525mm (3/8”)
- Chain gauge: 1.27mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 310ml
- Oil tank capacity: 210ml
- Weight: 6kg
- Dimensions: D 28 x W 26 x H 42 cm
- Colour: Green
- Draper 400mm Petrol Chainsaw
- Blade sheath
- 2 stroke mixing bottle
- 14-19mm box spanner/screwdriver
- Chainsaw file