Draper 530mm Self-Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower (173cc/4.4HP)
The Draper 530mmm self-propelled petrol lawn mower has a powerful 173cc Euro 5 engine making cutting the grass easier.
With an electric start button and a single level height adjustment and seven cutting heights ranging from 25-75mm you can get your grass to the perfect length.
It also comes with a 65l grass collection bag meaning you can work continuously for longer without having to empty the bag.
Features and Benefits
- Self propelled drive – The lawn mower is self propelled making the process of cutting grass easier.
- 65L Collection bag – The large size grass collection bag means you can keep working for longer without having to continually empty the collection bag.
- Electric start button – With an electric start button this lawn mower is efficient and easy to use.
- Seven cutting heights – With seven different cutting heights this lawn mower will be able to cut you grass to the perfect desired length.
- Power Source: Petrol
- Gaurantee: 24 Months for parts and 12 months labour
- Drive: Self propelled
- Cutting Heights: 25-75mm
- Dimentions: H 86 X W 59 X D 44 cm
- Draper 510mm Self-Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower X 1
- 65L Grass collection bag X 1
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected]rtdyas.co.uk who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.