Easy–to–use microprocessor-controlled 12V battery charger that delivers a fully automatic smart charge with its 70 Amp engine start function. Mode selection control panel with charge button and ability to select the charge rate: 2A, 5A, 10A, 20A and 30A. There is an LCD screen with easy to read icons. Rugged design fitted with on-board cord storage and clamp holder. There is also a LED worklight and two USB ports for charging mobile devices. Battery reconditioning (desulphation) mode and built-in LED Light.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – The charger’s rugged design makes the last longer and more resistant during bumpy rides
- Versatile – The 4 different charge rates allow you to charge at the optimal rate for your battery
- 2 USB Ports – With charge up to 2 mobile devices
- Colour: Blue and black
- 4 Charge rate settings: 2A, 5A, 10A, 20A and 30A
- Voltage: 12V
- Charge type: Fully automatic smart charge with 70A engine start function
- Suitable battery types: Pb, GEL, AGM, and MF
- Guarantee Length: 36 months
- Dimensions: H38 x W22.2 x D12.6cm
- Weight: 2.18kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.