Keep all areas of your outdoor space free from leaves and debris with the Draper D20 20V Leaf Blower Kit. Including your cordless leaf blower, 2Ah battery, and fast charger, this kit provides all you need to be up and running in no time.
With two air flow speeds to choose from and a no-load speed of 1300rpm, your garden maintenance will be complete before you know it. Part of the D20 range, this power tool also includes innovative technology allowing you to interchangeably use the battery supplied with other tools in the D20 range.
Designed with you in mind, the lightweight structure and extendable 72cm nozzle will make for comfortable operation throughout your garden cleaning spree.
Features and Benefits
- Combinable Battery System – The 2Ah battery supplied can be used interchangeably with other power tools in the D20 range by Draper.
- Adjustable Speed Setting – With two speed settings to choose from, you can clear your garden accordingly depending on the size of job in hand.
- User-friendly Operation – Being lightweight and compact with an extendable nozzle, you can comfortably work with this power tool for as long as you need to.
- Battery: 2Ah
- Air Flow Speed: 110-210km/h
- No-load Speed:1300rpm
- Nozzle Length: 720mm
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Model Number: 70526
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.