A compact, powerful and lightweight chainsaw that utilises D20 multi-tool battery technology. Fitted with a host of features including a low kickback Oregon bar and chain, easy to use tool-free chain tensioner, larger than average fell handle, automatic chain brake, automatic chain lubrication and oil level indicator window.
All these features result in a chainsaw ideally suited for use with forestry, agriculture and garden activities. Batteries and chargers are available separately.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – Switch between delicate pruning, waste management and cutting firewood easily for all kinds of garden jobs.
- Lightweight – Weighing in at just 4 kg this machine is easily manoeuvrable and compact for ease of use.
- Comfortable – The Ergonomic and compact design with Low kickback Oregon bar and chain and fell handle gives you a comfortable working machine, ideal for frequent use or those longer garden jobs.
- D20 multi-tool battery system
- Low kickback Oregon bar and chain
- Tool-free chain tension
- Large fell handle
- Automatic chain lubrication
- Oil level indicator window
- Automatic chain brake
- Battery D20 20V Li-ion x 2
- Battery and charger not included: sold separately
- Bar length 355mm
- Max engine speed 4500rpm
- Chain speed 8.5M/S
- Weight (bare tool): 4kg
- Dimensions: D 23 x W 25 x H 46.8 cm
- Colour: Green
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.