The Draper Petrol Brush Cutter & Line Trimmer is powered by a 32.5CC 2 Stroke Engine with a choke and recoil start for simple operation.
The grass trimmer efficiently cuts through overgrown grass and weeds. It also comes with a plant protector, you can precisely trim under low hanging shrubs and flowers.
The trimmer’s balanced, lightweight and bike handle design makes it easy to manoeuvre and reduces fatigue during extended use.
Features and Benefits
- Effective – Provides high performance cutting with a clean finish.
- Lightweight – Weighing in at 7.2kg, this trimmer is designed with a lightweight build for easy and comfortable use.
- Portable – Being cordless, you'll have total freedom of movement without any cables to restrict your use, this trimmer is a practical addition to any garden inventory.
- 2 stroke petrol engine
- Choke for easy starting
- On/off switch with safety throttle lever and lock on for starting
- Bike handle for comfortable use
- Shoulder harness
- Engine capacity: 32.5cc - 2 stroke
- Engine output: 1000W max.
- Engine Speed: 8200r/min max.
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.9L
- Brush cutting capacity: 255mm
- Trimming capacity: 440mm
- Shaft length: 1500mm
- Weight (dry): 7.2kg
- Dimensions: D 26.5 x W 27 x H 103.5 cm
- Colour: Green/Silver/ Black
- Draper Petrol Brush Cutter & Line Trimmer
- Three tooth brush cutting blade (fitted)
- Tap 'n' go double line spool
- 8/10mm spanner
- 17/19mm box spanner
- 4 and 5mm hexagon keys
- 1.5L 2 stroke mixing bottle
- Shoulder strap/harness