- Reviews (10)
The Draper 141cc Petrol Cultivator/Tiller is a versatile tool is ideal for preparing the ground in gardens, smallholdings and allotments.
Featuring four robust blades with a working width of 360mm, this tiller is effective for use in all soil types and makes short work of cutting through hard soil, roots and sod.
With an adjustable tilling depth of up to 260mm, easy-to-use handlebar steering, and a variable speed four-stroke petrol motor, you'll be able to complete projects easily and precisely, saving you time.
The tiller also includes impressive safety features, including a 'Dead man's safety handle', which stops the blades immediately when the hand controls are released to help avoid any accidents during your task.
This tool is supplied with a spark plug wrench and fuel filling funnel and is suitable for DIY enthusiasts and trade professionals.
Features and Benefits
- Petrol engine powered – This tiller/cultivator makes light work of preparing your ground for planting.
- Suitable for use with any type of soil – The 4 blade system is simple to use and robust.
- Hassle-free maneuvrability – Easy to steer with handlebar steering.
- Dead man's safety handle – Stops blades immediately hand controls are released.
- Effective in all soil types
- Four robust blades
- 360mm working width
- Adjustable tilling depth up-to 260mm depth
- Handlebar steering
- Variable speed four-stroke petrol motor
- Dead man's safety handle
- Supplied with spark plug wrench and fuel filling funnel
- Engine start: Recoil
- Displacement: 141cc
- Speed (no load): 3600r/min
- Tilling width: 360mm
- Tilling depth: 260mm
- Blade diameter: 260mm
- Blade quantity: 4
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.3L
- Weight (dry): 32kg
- Dimensions: D 15.5 x W 16.5 x H 80.5 cm
- Colour: Green