Draper Petrol Cultivator/Tiller (42.7cc)
- Reviews (13)
Manufactured to be robust and durable, this Draper tiller/cultivator is ideal for preparing the ground in gardens, smallholdings and allotments.
The formidable 135cc petrol engine delivers power to the tines under varying soil conditions and makes short work of cutting through hard soil, roots and sod.
The lightweight body, easy to handle frame and is quick to set up, this tiller has a powerful engine, fingertip throttle control and a clutch handle delivering all the power you will ever need.
Perfect for landscape gardeners and allotment owners.
Features and Benefits
- Petrol engine powered – This tiller/cultivator makes light work of preparing your ground for planting.
- Suitable for use with any type of soil – The 4 blade system is simple to use and robust.
- Hassle-free maneuvrability – Easy to steer with handlebar steering.
- Prepares soil for flowers or vegetables
- Four robust blades effective in all soil types
- 320mm working width
- Height adjustable skid allows tilling depth changes up to 150mm depth
- Handlebar steering
- Engine start: Recoil
- Displacement: 42.7cc
- Speed (no load): 3600r/min
- Tilling width: 320mm
- Tilling depth: 150mm
- Blade diameter: 150mm
- Blade quantity: 4
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.2L
- Weight (dry): 15.5kg
- Dimensions: D 11.8 x W 11.8 x H 80 cm
- Colour: Green