The Draper Border Spade has been manufactured with a fully hardened, tempered and polished stainless steel double-riveted socket and blade securely fitted to a solid ash handle. This quality stainless steel tool is designed to give many years of service. Ideal for the discerning gardener looking for a traditional style.
All Heritage tools use timber sourced from sustainable and responsibly managed forests or plantations, so you can be confident in the knowledge that your product has been manufactured with respect and protection for the environment.
- Border Spade
- Draper Heritage gardening range
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Fully hardened, tempered
- Double riveted socket
- Ash Handle
- The ash used in these products is sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) forests worldwide
- Timber sourced from sustainable and responsibly managed forests or plantations
- The FSC is an international network to promote responsible management of the world's forests
- Dimensions: D 7 x W 19 x H 100 cm
- Colour: Silver/Ash