Draper Submersible Dirty Water Pump with Float Switch - 750W
The Draper Submersible Dirty Water Pump is great for domestic use in and around the home.
Ideal for pumping out inspection pits, ditches and footings where suspended solids may be present, general irrigation and other similar applications, this useful helper will help you on your way as you tackle all of your home and garden maintenance. Boasting a 750W motor and a maximum output of 200L per minute, this Draper tool will have the job done in no time and with minimal effort required.
Fitted with thermal overload protection and float switch, the pump will automatically switch itself off when the water level has dropped. The substantial 10m cable and plug will also ensure you can access all necessary areas without any restrictions.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful Pump – Boasting a 750W motor and a maximum output of 200L per minute, this Draper tool will have the job done in no time.
- Float Switch – Fitted with thermal overload protection and float switch, this pump will automatically turn off once the water level drops.
- Large Reach – With a substantial 10m (approx.) cable and approved plug, you can ensure all areas are reached without any restrictions.
- Submersible Dirty Water Pump
- Voltage: 230V
- Maximum Output: 200L/min
- Maximum Head Height: 9.5m
- Motor: 750w
- Float Switch: Yes
- Output Aperture Diameter: 32mm
- Max. Particle Diameter: 30mm
- Hose Adaptor Diameter: 19mm
- Cable Length: Approx. 10m
- Weight: 6.065kg
- Dimensions: H 20 x W 19 x D 35cm
- Colour: Blue/Black
- Guarantee: 1 Year