Draper Submersible Water Pump with Float Switch - 350W
The Draper Submersible Water Pump is great for domestic use in and around the home.
Ideal for pumping out inspection pits, ditches and footings, general irrigation and other similar applications, this useful helper will help you on your way as you tackle all of your home and garden maintenance. Boasting a 350W motor and a maximum output of 108L per minute, this Draper tool will have the job done in no time and with minimal effort required.
Fitted with thermal overload protection and float switch, the pump will automatically switch itself off when the water level has dropped. The substantial 10m cable and plug will also ensure you can access all necessary areas without any restrictions.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful Pump – Boasting a 350W motor and a maximum output of 108L per minute, this Draper tool will have the job done in no time.
- Float Switch – Fitted with thermal overload protection and float switch, this pump will automatically turn off once the water level drops.
- Large Reach – With a substantial 10m (approx.) cable and approved plug, you can ensure all areas are reached without any restrictions.
- Submersible Water Pump
- Voltage: 230V
- Maximum Output: 108L/min
- Maximum Head Height: 7m
- Motor: 350w
- Float Switch: Yes
- Output Aperture Diameter: 32mm
- Max. Particle Diameter: 30mm
- Hose Adaptor Diameter: 19mm
- Cable Length: Approx. 10m
- Weight: 4.44kg
- Dimensions: H 20 x W 19.4 x D 28.8cm
- Colour: Blue/Black
- Guarantee: 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.