The Draper Surface Mounted Water Pump is great for domestic use in and around the home and garden.
Boasting a 1100W motor and a maximum output of 76L per minute, this useful helper will help you on your way as you tackle all of aspects of the task in hand. User friendliness is also guaranteed thanks to the self priming capability and 1.5m approved cable and plug. Designed with safety in mind, a waterproof on/off switch and thermal overload protection has also been incorporated.
Constructed with rustproof materials and long life double insulated impellers of corrosion, this pump is built to last and provide years of reliable use.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful Pump – Boasting a 1100W motor and a maximum output of 76L per minute, this Draper tool will have the job done in no time.
- User Friendly – With features such as a waterproof on/off switch, and thermal overload protection, this pump is safe and easy to operate.
- High Quality – The rustproof construction and long life double insulated impellers of corrosion will ensure durability through plenty of use.
- Surface Mounted Water Pump
- Rustproof Construction
- Self Priming
- Waterproof On/Off Switch
- Voltage: 230V
- Maximum Output: 76L/min
- Maximum Head Height: 45m
- Motor: 1100W
- Output Aperture Diameter: 25mm
- Max. Particle Diameter: 1mm
- Hose Adaptor Diameter: 25mm
- Cable Length: 1.5m (approx.)
- Weight: 8.6kg
- Dimensions: H 39 x W 25 x D 30cm
- Colour: Blue/Black
- Guarantee: 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.