Dremel 3000 Multi Tool
- Reviews (2)
Great for medium-sized DIY tasks and hobbies, this versatile tool can be used for engraving, grinding, sanding, polishing, cutting and more, with a choice of 15 attachments to suit your task.
When it’s time to change attachments, the handy EZ Twist nose cap means there’s no need for separate tools, making it quick and easy to switch between attachments.
Features and Benefits
- Variable speed dial – You can preselect the rotary speed to suit the material you’re working on, from 10,000 to 33,000 oscillations per minute.
- EZ Twist nose cap – The integrated wrench means it’s easy to switch between attachments, with no need for extra tools.
- Soft-grip design – Designed to reduce vibrations to prevent fatigue, the soft-grip handle gives you better comfort and control for precision tasks.
- Includes accessories – It comes complete with a choice of accessories for different applications, includingmandrels, sanding bands, grinding stone, polishing wheels, bristle brush, cut-off wheels, drill bit and accessory tool changer.
- 130W motor
- Variable speed: 10?33,000rpm
- Includes 2 x mandrels, 3 x sanding bands, 1 x aluminium oxide grinding stone, 2 x polishing wheels, 1 x 19mm bristle brush, 4 x cut-off wheels, 1 x drill bit and 1 x accessory tool changer
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Dimensions: H18.1 x W33.5 x D7.7cm