- Reviews (3)
This Dri-Pak Bicarb Cream Multi-surface Cleaner is a liquid version of the traditional cleaning product bicarbonate of soda.
This is a basic non-toxic cleaning product that everyone needs in their home and stores well.
This unique and easy to use thick liquid formula can be used to carry out surface cleaning in your home to get it spick and span in no time at all.
It’s great for using on your sinks, baths and taps to get them sparkling clean again or on your cooker hob in your kitchen and on your worktop surfaces.
You can even use it on removing lime scale and stubborn stains so it’s great for many purposes.
It comes in a handy 500ml volume to multiple uses and contains no artificial preservatives and is fragrance-free too.
You can try it as a mild abrasive or scouring agent on shiny materials as it can clean without scratching!
You can use this on aluminium, chrome, jewellery, plastic, porcelain, silver, stainless steel and tin for your convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – This multi-surface cream cleaner is ideal for cleaning sinks, baths and cooker hobs.
- Mildly abrasive – It’s great for cleaning the grime off uPVC and will not scratch surfaces, being suitable for use on aluminium, chrome, jewellery, plastic, porcelain, silver, stainless steel and tin.
- Powerful – This contains a plant-based surfactant for extra cleaning power in your home.
- No acid – Unlike acid-based cleaners, Bicarb Cream can be used on granite and marble worktops.
- Made in the UK
- Volume: 500ml
- Dimensions: H20.2 X W7 X D6cm
How To Use
- Allow cooker hobs to cool, apply Bicarb Cream and leave to soak before wiping with a damp cloth for a deep clean and to remove all residue