Dri-Pak Cleaning Soda Crystals - 1kg
- Reviews (2)
Before the advent of modern cleaning products, soda crystals were the go-to product for cleaning around the home.
Soda Crystals are a versatile one bag solution for all your cleaning needs!
These versatile little gems can be used to do all kinds of jobs, from deodorising the washing machine to removing moss and algae from the patio.
These naturally occurring and biodegradable crystals are also eco-friendly.
Sometimes newer is not better, so ditch the liquids, gels, pills and packets of modernity and opt for the old fashioned option that really works.
Features and Benefits
- Use for cleaning - You can dissolve the grease from pans, extractor hoods, BBQs and more.
- Clothes washing - Simply use this to wash your clothes or add as a pre-soak.
- Limescale remover - This will clean your washing machine, removing odour and build-up for your convenience.
- Sinks and drains - This bicarbonate of soda acts as an unblocker when used regularly.
- Tackle stubborn odours - Ideal for tackling stubborn odours for items such as dog blankets, without simply masking the smell and leaving fragrances that can irritate your pet's skin.
- Made in the UK
- Weight: 1kg
- White crystals
- Keep in a cool, dry place
How To Use
- Mild - 1 tablespoon (20g) to one pint (500ml) of water
- Regular - Half a cup (100g) to one pint (500ml) of water
- Strong - 1 cup (200g) to one pint (500ml) of water
- Use for laundry: As an in-wash additive to shift organic stains. Simply add a tablespoon of Soda Crystals to your normal detergent
- Remove tough stains from clothes by using it as a pre-soak. Make a strong solution of Soda Crystals and warm water and soak the garment for one hour before washing normally
- Clean smelly bacteria from the machine: Run a maintenance cycle with 300 to 500g of Soda Crystals in an empty machine on the hottest setting
- Use the following amounts of Soda Crystals, depending on your water hardness: Medium - 50g, Hard - 75g, Very Hard - 100g
- If you put the liquid straight into the drum, put Soda Crystals into the drawer and vice versa, so the liquid doesn't cause the Crystals to clump
- Sodium Carbonate Decahydrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Silica