- Reviews (5)
Made from pure soap with no additives or fragrances, this liquid soap is an easy way to clean clothes, fabrics and more.
You can use it in your laundry to clean delicate fabrics to make sure that you're ready to start each day!
Liquid Soap (formerly called Liquid Soap Flakes) contains pure soap with no added perfumes, preservatives or fragrances.
As well as their obvious laundry uses, they are a great all-purpose cleaner, ideal for floors, ropes, outdoor wear and leather, including belts and handbags.
They're also great for cleaning car seat belts such as classic cars with delicate leather, suede or vinyl so you will be ready to pick up your extended family from the airport!
- Made in the UK
- Volume: 750ml
- Does not contain palm oil
- Do not contain animal products
- Have not been tested on animals
How To Use
- Use a dilute Liquid Soap solution to clean leather settees, wooden and laminate floors, furniture, and tiles including delicate natural stone
- Can be used on delicates, woollens, silk lace, underwear, to 'tech' gear etc such as waterproof, sports and outdoor clothing
- Can be used by those with sensitive skin, eczema, psoriasis etc and babies, whose skin is more prone to irritation from chemicals
- You can use Liquid Soap on items such as belts, handbags and shoes
- Ideal for cleaning outdoor wooden garden furniture and decking, without stripping the seal or varnish
- Strength Guide: If you live in a soft water area, add one capful to the wash, for medium hard water areas, add one and a half capfuls to the wash and for hard water areas, add two capfuls to the wash
- Aqua, Potassium Sunflowerate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate