A quick, easy and eco-friendly alternative to concrete. These Summerhouse Portabases have been specifically designed to fit the Helios and Combi Summerhouse ranges from Mercia. These long-lasting pressure treated timbers will lift your building off the ground protecting your summerhouse from damp.
(Please note: Images are dressed and painted for display purposes only)
Features and Benefits
- Durable – This sturdy and strong garden building is constructed from robust timber and joints giving you a long-lasting and resilient structure.
- Decorate yourself – Paint, stain or leave it natural, this playhouse gives you the chance to customise it to how your kids want it.
- Self-assembly – This is a two-person job but can be completed without any professional help needed. All assembly instructions are included.
- Pressure treated timber
- The green alternative to concrete
- Galvanized support spikes/brackets
- Enables you to raise your shed off the ground to protect against damp
- Easy self-assembly
- Dimensions: H 46 x W 353 x D 243cm
- Warranty - 15 Year Anti Rot - Requires annual treatment with a high-quality preservative that weatherproofs and protects against rot