Dualit DA2625 2 Slot High Gloss Lite Toaster - Black
- Reviews (6)
Have breakfast with practicality and style using the Dualit DA2625 2 Slot High Gloss Lite Toaster, it may be Lite by name but this retro toaster offers multi-patented features to help your kitchen work efficiently.
Dualit's ground-breaking Perfect Toast Technology will calculate the temperature of your toaster and surroundings to derive the precise toasting time for consistently golden brown toast with minimal effort! Equally, if you like your toast browned to a certain level then you’ll love the Peek & Pop function, which lets you check on how well toasted your slice is looking without breaking the heat cycle.
Its glossy black finish is cool to the touch for safety and both slots are extra wide (36mm) to toast those thick slices of fresh crusty bread. The bagel function perfectly toasts one side of your bun or bagel, and once it's ready to serve, the extra high lift function ensures there will be no more fiddling to try get those delicious hot cross buns served.
What's more, if you’re in a rush you can add slices straight from the freezer thanks to the defrost function, and if your toast is golden brown before you expected, simply hit the cancel button for the perfect breakfast!
Features and Benefits
- Bagel Button– Toasts one side and warms the other, for toasting for a perfect ever so slight crunch on your favourite buns and bagels.
- Defrost Mode– Toast bread straight from the freezer.
- High Wattage– Delivers faster toasting, with accurate browning control.
- Stainless Steel Cover– Offers durability and is easy to clean.
- High Lift Mechanism– Removes small items easily to ensure safety and prevent jamming up the slots.
- Removable Crumb Tray– Keeps the countertop tidy and makes clearing breadcrumbs straight into the bin easy.
- Dimensions: H20 x W17 x D27cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 2 Slices
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Age Restriction: Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years old.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.