DuraOcean 4 Seat Dining Set - Mint Green Chairs w/ Wooden Table
Out of Stock
Join the fight against plastic pollution and help save the planet with this hard-wearing, fully recyclable and stylish DuraOcean® chair and table set from LifestyleGarden .
Tackling a worldwide environmental issue, the DuraOcean® chair is an innovative product development that is built utilising ocean plastic waste such as recycled fishing nets, ropes and debris collected from the oceans. This has created the world's first commercially available chair made with ocean debris, setting the benchmark for sustainable material usage and design.
This chair is made with 100% recycled plastics from ocean debris which gives this chair it's distinctive colouring while also giving it a strength and durability that will give you years of outdoor enjoyment.
Not only are the raw materials taken from recycled marine debris, but the entire chair can be disassembled and recycled once again at the end of its lifecycle.
Features and Benefits
- Fully recyclable – This chair can be fully dismantled and recycled at the end of its life.
- FSC approved Eucalyptus timber – The eucalyptus in this chair is certified by the FSC as sourced from a responsible and environmentally conscious timber supply.
- Hard wearing – Built from tough recycled plastic, this chair has an impressively durable and long-lasting construction.
- Colour: Mint Green/Brown
- Recycled material
- UV resistant
- Ergonomically designed
- Low maintenance
- FSC approved eucalyptus timber
- Dimensions: H 79.8 x W 54.4 x D 54.8cm
- 4 x DuraOcean Carver Chair - Mint Green
- 1 x Lifestyle Garden Eucalyptus Table
Frequently Asked Questions
What is inside the DuraOcean chair?
This chair is 100% made with recycled plastics originating from marine debris, which mainly consists of fishing nets that have been safely removed from the ocean, cleaned and turned into this beautiful chair. As a recycled material, every chair is unique and has different flow line which makes it more exclusive.
Is this chair recyclable?
Yes, this chair is fully recyclable, after use you can dispose of this chair at a recycling station near your home. Alternatively, you can also leave the plastic bucket on the container for plastic bottles.
Does this chair contain any harmful chemicals?
No, the chair has been manufactured according to rigorous standards and in accordance with the EU laws that banned harmful chemicals (REACH), this chair is completely safe for the environment.