DURHAND 45cm Metal Cantilever Toolbox 3 Tier 5 Tray Storage Organizer w/ Carry Handle
Go for this carry tool box, from DURHAND, for keeping all your DIY equipment together in one easy place. It's made from steel, meaning the shell is hard and tough so it's suitable for everyday use. It opens up to reveal five storage trays, allowing you to store and organise everything you have, with a full–length handle to finish so you can carry it around easily.
Features and Benefits
- Large Organiser – Ideal for keeping your tools and other equipment together in one place. A great addition for workshops and storing screwdrivers, wrenches and drill parts etc.
- Five Inner Trays – The five inner trays are all connected together so you can access each tray easily, there's plenty of room for keeping everything stored and organised
- Steel Frame – The solid and tough shell makes it suitable for everyday use, it is also finished with a powder coating for extra protection against scratches and rusting.
- Metal Handle – The tool box comes with a metal handle that is easy and comfortable hold, making carrying the box easy
- Dimensions: H34.5 x W22.5 x D45cm
- Weight: 24.76kg
- Maximum Load: 20kg
- Length of Guarantee: 6 months
- Small Tray: H41.5 x W9.5 x D5cm
- Large Tray: H41.5 x W20 x D10cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.