Durhand Climbing Stairs Trolley Hand Trucks 6-Wheels Foldable Load Cart Steel - Black & Red
Made for moving multiple boxes and heavier loads, this folding trolley helps save you time and strain from moving items from one place to another with ease. Made from steel for strength and support, it is crafted into a tall design which holds items stacked up to 100cm in height, featuring two extended back plates and a textured skid chassis to prevent the loads from falling. With two easy-grip handles for comfort when moving, it is finished with a unique three cluster wheel design on each side, making moving this trolley up and down stairs, as well as across uneven surfaces effortless. A saviour for domestic and work environments.
Features and Benefits
- Tall design – Allows you to move multiple stacked boxes and items at the same time, helping you save time and energy.
- Steel Frame – Combines with two extended back plates and a textured skid chassis to offer reliable support and strength with large and heaving loads.
- 3 wheel design – Placed on each side, this unique trio helps making moving this trolley up/down stairs and on even surfaces smooth and easy.
- Foldable design – Compact design is ideal for putting in your car when not needed and bringing out when required.
- Easy grip handles – Comfortable to hold, push and pull.
- Colour: Black & Red
- Guarantee: 6 months
- Item Name: 6-Wheels Climbing Stairs Trolley
- Material: Steel, PP, TPR
- Max Load: 150kg
- Overall Dimension: 60L x 45W x 109H cm
- Folding Dimension: 45L x 35W x 75H cm
- Chassis Size: 31L x 29W cm
- Net Weight: 11.7kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Custom Label: B71-029
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.