Durhand Set Of 4 Plastic DIY Tool Storage Boxes with Inside Dividers Locking Lids Stacking - Black & Orange
This set of four storage boxes, from Durhand, is ideal for those into DIY and crafts. It is formed of one large, one medium and two smaller-sized boxes, giving you room for organising a variety of differently sized items. A section divider comes inside each box for more efficiency, also making it ideal for keeping small hardware parts together. Solid PP forms each box and its secure lid, making it safe for storage and the occasional knocks to the body. Each box can be stacked on each other for easy and compact storage.
Features and Benefits
- Set of 4 – Features four boxes, in three different sizes, giving you plenty of storage for a variety of different sizes. Perfect for fitting large tools, appliances and small hardware such as bolts.
- Inner Section Dividers – Easy to keep the inside organised for efficiency. All trays can be removed if required.
- Transparent Lid – Easy to see inside to get what you need. Secure ends to lock lid in place for safety, opens and closes easily.
- Plastic Body – Thick and tough, reliable against everyday use. Each box can be stacked into each other for compact storage.
- Secure lock on lid – It can be opened and closed easily.
- Colour: Black & Orange
- Guarantee: 6 months
- Material: PP plastic
- Large box dimensions: 5.5H x 28.7L x 22.5Wcm
- Medium box dimensions: 11.3H x 22L x 15Wcm
- Small box dimensions: 5.5H x 22.5L x 15Wcm
- Custom label: B20-078
- Each box is stackable
- Easy to assemble
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.