Durhand Steel Foldable Reflective Parking Barrier - Yellow
Ensure you always have your own parking spot at home with this parking barrier from Durhand. It’s fitted with an internal lock for security and comes with two keys so you can share it with someone you trust. The frame is made from high-quality steel so it is tough for long term use. It’s covered with a power coating which ensures is it rust and weather resistant. With a reflective panel and bright yellow colouring, it can be safely seen at night to prevent any accidents occurring. Now you can protect your private spot from others with ease.
Features and Benefits
- Practical – Prevents cars parking in your spot at home, ensuring you’ll always have a spot for your car. Also suitable for shared residential areas, hotels and workplaces etc.
- Easy Up & Down – Controlled by the middle retractable metal pole. Lock with two keys included ensures security, with full control on your parking space.
- High Visibility – Bright yellow and features an orange reflective sticker. It is highly reflective at night for extra security.
- Sturdy – Made from high-quality steel with a protective powder coating. It is robust, weather resistant and rust resistant for long-term use.
- Foldable – Easy to store at home or in the boot of your car and bring out when needed.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Steel (Q195)
- Colour: Yellow
- Overall Dimension: 36.5L x 31W x 50.5H cm
- Lay-Down Dimension: 73L x 36.5W x 7H cm
- Net Weight: 7.6 kg
- Comes with mounting accessories to fix to the ground
- Fixing lock with keys for security
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.