Durhand Steel Manual Repair Motorcycle Lift - Red
Repair your motorbike safely and easily every time with this lift from Durhand. Made from steel, the frame is tough and robust, with its square shape making it a universal piece for all motorcycles and can handle up to 150kg. On the side, the lift handle sits, which cranks up the platform between 39-46cm to allow you to get underneath safely and easily. It’s finished with a rubber top for friction against your bike to prevent it moving around. Great for keeping your beloved bike performing at its best.
Features and Benefits
- Safe repair – Allows you to look at, fix and clean your motorbike safely from a higher platform, ideal for using in your garage and home outdoor areas.
- Crank lift – Adjusts the top platform between 39-46cm, making it easier to go underneath to a level which is comfortable and safe.
- Steel body – Tough and robust, effortlessly holds your bike whilst you are working on it.
- Rubber Surface – Placed on the top plate, creates friction to stop your bike slipping.
- Portable – Small and compact to take with you in your car.
- Colour: Red
- Item Name: Motorcycle Lift
- Materials: Steel and rubber
- Overall dimensions: 39-46H x 48L x 34Wcm
- Top operating platform size: 29L x 23.5W x 2Dcm
- Base dimensions: 39L x 29W x 2Dcm
- Weight capacity: 150kg
- Handlebar diameter: 2.8cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.