Tested to exceed U.S. Mil-Spec drop tests, Dux Plus Duo withstands the rigours of the classroom, work, and everyday use. Designed with educators' and IT professionals' input, the case features our patented magnetic closure, a transparent back for asset tagging or user customization, and integrated storage that can accommodate either the Apple Pencil or Logitech Crayon.
Features and Benefits
- If you're looking to make a case all your own, the choice is clear – We use completely transparent materials for our back panel that allow you to customize your device with personal images, scan a tagging barcode, or simply let the beauty of your device shine through. But there's one more thing we want to make perfectly clear: this stylish case still provides the maximum level of protection for your digital gear.
- We believe a battery should only be running when a device is in use – Chances are, you probably feel like you're charging and recharging your digital devices more often than you'd like. It's just the nature of the beast. So, we just thought we'd do our part in helping you maximize the time between juicing up. Our instant on/off cover wakes up your tablet when it's open and puts it to sleep when it's closed. It's a real (battery) lifesaver.
- Colour: Red
- Length of Guarantee: 3 years
- Dimensions: H?25.5 x W19.41 x D1.7cm
- Compatible with: iPad 7th gen/ 8th gen
- Brand: STM
- Super protective polycarbonate and rubberised bracket
- Clear back to customise your device, scan a barcode tag or allow your pristine device to shine through
- Durable and water resistant polyurethane cover to ward off occasional drips or spills
- Patented magnetic closure allows for easy folding for typing or viewing
- Instant on/off cover wakes and turns the device off to save battery life
- Pencil storage
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.