Dylon Spray Starch And Easy Iron - 300ml
- Reviews (1)
Helps fabrics such as shirts and table linens look pristine, whilst taking the hard work of ironing away. Simply spray onto fabric & iron.
Its silicone content helps your iron glide over tough creases for a smooth, wrinkle-free finish in minimal time.
With natural starch, it restores a crisp, fresh look & improves resistance to dirt & wear for a perfect finish that lasts.
Preparation and Usage
- Adjust iron heat to suit fabric.
- Turn arrow on spray button towards mark on can rim.
- Shake can before each spray.
- Hold can at 45° angle & spray 20cm from dry/damp fabric.
- Allow to soak in briefly before ironing.
- Effective on all washable (Not dry-clean only) fabrics including shirts, trousers, denim, curtains, bed & table linen.
- Test on dark fabrics in a discreet area before use.
- If the spray is blocked, rinse the nozzle under warm running water.
- Dylon® Spray Starch with Easy Iron can make hard surfaces slippery - if so please take care.
- Fresh cotton fragrance
- 35% fewer creases
- With silicone for easy ironing
- Restores the crisp, fresh look of fabric
- Flammable aerosol
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contains Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone: May produce an allergic reaction
- Size: 300ml
- Click & Collect delivery only
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Delivery due to courier restrictions. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact customer services first on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com.