- Reviews (15)
Creating a strong and sturdy foundation for a shed, summer house or any other garden building is vital to ensure stability, longevity and a well-built level building. These Ecobase Fastfit shed base kits from Swift Foundations are perfect for just that.
Ecobase Fastfit Shed Base kits are designed to provide a firm long lasting base on which to install a garden building. Each kit comprises a number of strong, heavy-duty plastic grids that click together, and a sheet of weed resistant membrane to stop weeds growing into the floor.
The kit is lightweight and simple to install following the instructions provided - it is a lot lighter and easier to handle than paving flags and less messy and much quicker than laying a wet-mix concrete slab. Ecobase Fastfit Shed Base kits are suitable for most timber framed garden buildings including sheds, summer houses, log cabins, log stores, cycle shelters, wheelie bin stores, and workshops.
EcoBase Fastfit comes with a permeable membrane, cut to the size of the building’s foundation to suppress the growth of weeds as well as easy-to-follow assembly instructions.
Available in kits to suit most garden building sizes, simply select the footprint size of your building from the drop-down menu above to order the right number of grids to create a suitably sized base
How many Ecobase Fastfit grids do I need? – Click through to view Swift Foundation’s sheet to work out how many grids you will need.
Features and Benefits
- Suits all makes and styles of timber garden building – Whether you have a shed, summer house, log cabin or any other garden building, the Swift Ecobase will work for you.
- Drainage – Rainwater drains through the cavities to earth keeping the floor bearers dry and ventilated.
- Recycled – Tough recycled plastic grids with Integral T-shaped self-fastening connectors. All made from 100% recycled UK sourced post-consumer waste.
- Weed resistant – Supplied with a sheet of weed-resistant membrane cut to size, you can be sure that your building will not be disrupted by plants or weeds.
- Easy to fit – Lightweight, easy-to-carry and easy to manoeuvre into position, this base is quick to assemble and easy to use. Self-fastening connectors make installation very easy.
- Long lasting – Rot proof and chemically inert, no maintenance needed for this base giving you years of strong, hassle-free stability.
- Cost-effective – Far cheaper than laying a concrete foundation but providing equally strong structural stability.
- Colour: Black
- Single grid load capability: Up to 300 tonnes per square metre
- Single grid dimensions: H 4 x W 50 x D 50cm
- Single grid weight: 1.4kg
- 2-year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.