Swift Ecobase Pavers - covers 1.5m2
- Reviews (1)
Ecobase Porous Pavers create a free-draining driveway or garden path without using concrete, asphalt, flagstones or block paving.
Ecobase Porous Pavers are an environmentally friendly alternative to hard paving such as concrete, paving flags or paving blocks. Made from tough recycled plastics, each paver is capable of supporting over 60 tonnes and connects to adjacent pavers by means of self-fastening connectors.
Being lightweight, the pavers are easy to lay and once down can be filled with aggregate, gravel, soil and grass seed or mulch. The honeycomb structure of Porous Pavers reduces puddling and encourages rainwater to drain away.
Available in packs to fit a number of different sized driveways or paths, the grids can be placed in a way which best covers your area.
Features and Benefits
- For your garden – These grids are suitable for use in any garden as domestic garden paths and driveways.
- Drainage – Rainwater drains through the cavities, reducing the risk of puddling and flooding which helps meet SuDS (sustainable drainage system) requirements.
- Create a solid path/driveway – The honeycomb cavities in the pavers can be filled with gravel, aggregates, wood chippings, mulch or soil to create an attractive free-draining driveway or path.
- Stops weeds – Supplied with a sheet of weed-resistant membrane.
- Environmentally kind – Made from 100% recycled UK sourced post-consumer waste.
- Easy to install – The pavers are lightweight, easy to lay and interlock with self-fastening connectors on all four sides. They can easily be cut to size with a standard hacksaw.
- Long lasting – Rot proof and chemically inert so no maintenance is needed.
- Colour: Black
- Click-fit connections
- Weight limit: 60 tonnes
- Grid dimensions: H 4 x W 50 x D 50cm
- Grid weight: 1.4kg
- 2-year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.