Birlea Edgeware 1 Door 2 Drawer Sideboard White & Grey
The sleek and stylish Edgeware 1 Door 2 Drawer Sideboard will look stunning in any living room thanks to its high gloss front. The combination of closed and open storage spaces in this modern sideboard makes it a highly functional piece with clean lines for a contemporary style. Featuring 2 handy pull out drawers this sideboard is ideal for storing media plus you can use the open compartment for electronic devices. 2 hidden storage cabinets provide further storage.
Features and Benefits
- Plenty Of Storage – Featuring 2 handy pull out drawers plus an open compartment for electronic devices and 2 hidden storage cabinets.
- Versatile – Place this sideboard anywhere you need extra storage, from your living room to your dining area. It can even be used as a tv stand for sets up to 46''.
- Easy To Assemble – This easy to assemble sideboard comes together in no time.
- Colour: White and Grey
- Dimensions: H79.7 x W113.5 x D33 cm
- 2 pull out drawers, open compartment and 2 storage cabinets
- Suitable for maximum 46 Inch TV.
- Requires self assembly
- One year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.