Elektra Quad Boot Adjustable Roller Skates Medium Green and Black
- Reviews (1)
This set of Elektra Adjustable Quad Boot Roller Skates are ideal for children aged three and up who want to learn to roller skate.
Easily adjusted to fit sizes 13J to 2, its features include four robust durable wheels, front stopper, secure buckle clamp and padded lining for extra comfort.
The stability afforded by the four wheels allows your child to balance more easily and the front stopper brake can enable them to stop more easily as they get to grips with skating.
The secure buckle clamp ensures the boots remain securely attached to your childs feet and the padding prevents blisters from the protective hard outer casing.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal For Younger Children – The four robust wheels ensure better stability and the boots have a front stopper to allow braking, making it easier for young children to get to grips with the basic skills of skating.
- Secure Buckle Clamp – The buckle clamp ensures the boots stay firmly attached to your childs feet while skating.
- Padded Lining – The padded lining helps prevent blisters as your child wears the boots for long periods.
- Colour: Green and black
- Material; Plastic outer and wheels
- Fits shoe sizes 13J to 2
- Four Wheel Quad Roller Skates
- Front stopper brake
- Secure buckle clamp
- Padded Lining
- Suitable for ages 5 and over
- Adult supervision recommended. Helmet and protection gear recommended. Not intended for use around parked or moving cars
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.