The Gateway (MIHO001) provides the communications between all your MiHome devices and the internet. The Mi|Home system enables you to control your heating, lighting and appliances over the internet anywhere in the world. The Mi|Home Gate is the centre point of the Mi|Home system. It is powered by a 5-volt micro-USB power supply and connects to your router via an ethernet cable. Both the ethernet cable and the power supply are included with the gateway. The Gateway enables you to control all the Mi|Home actuators via an iOS and Android App as well as via a web browser. The App can be downloaded by searching MiHome. Other features of the system include Geofencing and IFTTT. The Gateway enables you to control all the MiHome devices via an iOS and Android App as well as via a web browser, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Features and Benefits
- Amazon Alexa – With the use of the Amazon Alexa, you can create voice commands which are synced to the MiHome control products. This capability works among the MiHome Light Switches, Sockets, Smart Plugs, Radiator Valves, Thermostat and Relays. Amazon Alexa becomes the perfect companion to the MiHome system. You can create commands such as “Alexa, turn on the kettle”, or “Alexa, tun on the living room light”. You set up through the Alexa Skills app, signing into the MiHome Skill using your login details used on the MiHome account that you want to add.
- Google Home – With the Ask Google integration, you can also create voice commands which are synced to the MiHome control products. This capability works among the MiHome Light Switches, Sockets, Smart Plugs and Relays. The Google Home also becomes the perfect companion to the MiHome system. You can create commands such as “OK Google, turn on the kettle”, or “OK Google, tun on the living room light”. You set up through the Google Assistant app, signing into the MiHome Action using the login details used on your MiHome account.
- MiHome Smart Thermostat – Working from home? Realise excellent energy savings by Integrating your MiHome Radiator Valves with the MiHome Smart Thermostat. You can set the Radiator Valves to follow the MiHome Thermostat, and set override functions and individual room schedules so you just heat the space you are using, not the whole house. Save 25% or more on your heating bills.
- Fully programmable routines, geofencing and IFTTT compatibility
- Set up in under one minute: simple to use
- Wide range of heating, lighting and power control accessories available: sold separately
- iOS and Android App, plus browser interface
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Works with Google Assistant
- Power Source: AC
- Dimensions: D 2.5 x W 9 x H 9 cm
- Colour: White
- Mi|Home Gateway
- Ethernet Cable 1M
- Plug-in power adapter
- USB power cable 1M
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.